Monday, January 19, 2009

tired.

so last night...i only got about an hour or so of sleep. we played crazy games, injured ourselves, and were just crazy in general. but it was with some of my favorite people in the world so it was amazing!!! i just am amazed at where God has placed me and who He has placed in my life. im spoiled rotten with my youth group and i know that sometimes i take it forgranted. then i got ouinto the world and see that not every guy is like our guys and our beautiful girls are oh so special! so if i am going to act insanely crazy and weird with folks other than family...i know where to go. thanks to mr. and mrs. k for all the love and fun they give us, along with all the lessons. and thanks to all the youth groupers for the way that you each individually add to the experience. and thanks most of all to God for this blessing in my life.

No comments: